|Myofascial Release of the Temporalis|
- Cranial Nerve Testing all WNL
- Dermatomes & Myotomes WNL
- Concentration, Immediate Recall, Delayed Recall, Balance, and Orientation via the SCAT3 were all WNL
- Patient Reported Concussion Symptoms
- Headache, "pressure in head", "Not feeling right", Difficulty Concentration, and eventually added the symptom of difficulty sleeping the next morning.
- Glasgow Coma Scale: 15/15 (WNL)
- 1 Previous Concussion in the symptom prior where the patient suffered much more severely on the SCAT2 and had post-concussive symptoms for 2-3 weeks following initial injury.